Grilled Veggie Selection
Brush olive oil mixture onto the asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, squash, zucchini and red onion; let sit for 10-15 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a grill basket; place basket onto the grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until vegetables are lightly charred all over, about 10-12 minutes.
See what we have to offer
Go to the menu page and check our Menu variety. Choose something you like and proceed to your order!
Explore the Results
- View the total number of restaurants that serve veggies, and the average calories in those salads, by expanding the Summary Data section on the bottom left of the results page.
- Expand the Nutrients filter and move the dials on the calories scale to look at items within a specific range of calories.
- Export each year of results separately to run your own analysis.
- To compare across years, click on the name of a menu item in the table to see all available nutrition information across years or repeat the same steps above, but select another year under the Dates filter.
- Click “Export Data” to analyze the data further.
Restaurant nutrition information is not standardized and may be presented inconsistently between and within restaurants. Items with missing nutrition may skew results.