Lemon‑Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves and salt in a glass dish large enough to hold chops in a single layer. Lay chops in dish; turn to coat both sides. Let stand 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before cooking.
See what we have to offer
Go to the menu page and check our Menu variety. Choose something you like and proceed to your order!
Explore the Results
- View the total number of restaurants that serve Pork Chop, and the average calories in those salads, by expanding the Summary Data section on the bottom left of the results page.
- Expand the Nutrients filter and move the dials on the calories scale to look at items within a specific range of calories.
- Export each year of results separately to run your own analysis.
- To compare across years, click on the name of a menu item in the table to see all available nutrition information across years or repeat the same steps above, but select another year under the Dates filter.
- Click “Export Data” to analyze the data further.
Restaurant nutrition information is not standardized and may be presented inconsistently between and within restaurants. Items with missing nutrition may skew results.